Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gettin' down to business...

Ah, there she is...Vera...and Elaine. You see the smile on Vera's face? No, well you'll see it in some of the other photos. Even though Elaine looks focused and serious I was always suspicious that the two of them were up to something....either that or Vera was laughing at me....which now that I think about it is highly probable. I'm pretty sure she enjoyed giving me a hard time but what she may not know, no she knows, is her teasing was equally enjoyable to me. (For those of you who may not know, Vera Curnow is the founder of the Colored Pencil Society of America)

Now here's two who know how to get the work done....yeah, I'm kidding. It may not show in this picture but they were having fun too!

Need I say more?


This is Linda, a good friend of Vera's. Strange as it may seem Linda and I were born the same year, in same month and just a few days apart...but what made it even more fascinating was we were wearing the same shoes. Oh, and she teaches art too...how wierd is that?

No comments: