Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rising Sun, Indiana - March 28-29 - Colored Pencil on UArt sanded paper.

I am soooooo behind posting the photos from your workshop. I hope you can forgive me. Two weeks after your workshop I taught another one, which I will be posting soon, and I have one scheduled for this coming Saturday. I have a three day workshop coming up in two weeks and the cruise at the end of May. I'm scrambling to get everything done. Anyway, you all were great! My heart felt thanks to Vera who brought me in and a special thanks to all of you who attended. I had a wonderful time, I think you learned a lot and had fun too......Linda

This is the Group minus a couple who sadly had to leave before I took the group shot. Lurking in the back ground is Vera...see if you can find her.

The "almost" finished pieces. I was amazed at how fast most of you worked. Aren't they beautiful?

This is my favorite part by far...when you put your work on the wall. When I see how well you all have done I feel like a proud Mama.

No comments: