Sunday, May 9, 2010

My friends in Belton, TX...

I just returned from Belton where I introduced this wonderful group of ladies, and I mean it, this is a great group of ladies, to Uart sanded paper. I was excited because they'd be working on the new color. Well, it might not be new to you but I have not ordered any in a while so I had not seen the beautiful, neutral, buff color. I love it.

I must admit, and I told them on the second day, that when preparing this workshop I thought the project might be a bit difficult but they proved me wrong. I'm sure you can figure out why I didn't tell them on the first day. Anyway, look how gorgeous their pieces turned out....quite a few of them did not understand why I wanted to showcase them all together on the wall, but once they were there, it was plain to see.



Since you might not know what you are looking at the reference photo they used is posted below. Nice job ladies! I am proud of you. So it looks like I'll be seeing you again after the first of the year. We are going to have fun "Painting With a Dry Medium".

Photo by Elizabeth Joy Kimes


No comments: