Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yahoo and Yippie Skippy...

I am so excited about winning the The CPSA District Chapters Award for Exceptional Merit in Explore This! 6. I meant to post earlier but I've been in and out so much I haven't had time. Winning this award caught me completely off guard. I thought the notification time had come and gone so I went about my business. When I got the email from Paula saying I'd won I was stunned.

If you haven't seen the show you can find it here: CPSA Explore This! 6 Online Exhibit

3 comments:

Vicki Greene said...

Congratulations on a well deserved win. Your painting is beautiful and really stands out.

Carlynne Hershberger, CPSA said...

Congratulations! It's a beautiful piece and it looks like it was a wonderful show too.

Lynda Schumacher said...

Don't surprise me none! Congratulations, Linda: its a lovely work.