Monday, June 9, 2008

This is my Oops! picture...

























No, that's not the title. I say that is because I intended to send my green apple on a red plate, "Having Fun With Red and Green" to Nationals this year to be included in the silent auction....BUT I submitted that picture to the Prismacolor competition, I am embarassed to say, before I read the rules and guidelines ...um hum...now you know why the "oops". Let this be a good lesson not only to me but to any of you who enter competitions. Read everything before you do anything. Anyway I decided to do something else for the silent auction. It is green and those of you who have taken my workshops know greens are harder to blend. Wow! I had a time getting it to do what I wanted it to. Nevertheless, it is rendered on 800 grit Uart sandpaper with Prismacolors and it measures 8 x 10".
By the way, I just posted pictures from my three latest workshops. Make sure you see them all.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

it's beautiful Linda and at first I thought it was a photograph! I would love to take your workshop but I don't know if you are gonna be in Tyler. I can only hope!

Maureen